Technical Linux on IBM Z and LinuxONE Customer Workshop
Linux is a strategic Operating System for IBM Z and LinuxONE. It is a key enabler for new workloads, from on-prem to hybrid-cloud solutions. The workshop will provide the latest facts on the Linux exploitation and advantages of the IBM z14 platform, and new solutions and capabilities will be explained, such as Containers, Microservices and effective networking and virtualization.
In this technical-oriented workshop you have the chance to speak directly with IBM developers and solution experts about the technical capabilities of Linux on Z and LinuxONE.
- Linux on Z and LinuxONE Ecosystem and Solutions
- IBM z/VM 7.1 and Continuous Delivery Update
- KVM on IBM Z News
- Microservices and Containerization on IBM Z - What's the IBM answer
- Accelerate Networking with Shared Memory Communications for Linux on IBM Z
- Workgroup Sessions like:
- Find a better way with Analytics and Machine Learning?
- How can we improve the customer experience with z/VM as hypervisor?
- How can we improve the customer experience with KVM as hypervisor?
- How to better use Applications in Containers on IBM Z?
- How to get a system programmer trained in z/VM and Linux on IBM Z?
Who should attend
- IT Architects
- Application Developers
- System Administrator
- System Developers
- Business partners interested in acquiring Linux on IBM Z skills
Start of event: November 5, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. EST
End of event: November 6, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. CET
Where: IBM Poughkeepsie
For any questions regarding this event please contact: Stephanie Gherghe at firstname.lastname@example.org