IBM United Kingdom Limited
1st Floor, St Peter’s House
23 Cattle Market Street
IBM Reception phone 01603 201801
Driving – from South/West
- Take M25 then M11, A14 and A11 towards Norwich. Alternatively take A12 then A140 to Norwich. Both routes intersect with the A47.
- At junction with A47 (large roundabout) turn right towards Great Yarmouth.
- Take 2nd exit off A47 if you have used A11 or, 1st exit if you have used A140. This is signposted A146 (East Norwich, Trowse).
- At the bottom of slip road (traffic lights) turn left towards Norwich.
- As you approach T junction with traffic lights get into right hand lane and turn right. Stay in right lane, pass the BP garage on right, County Hall on left. Stay in right hand lane marked 'Ring Road' when approaching the roundabout.
- At roundabout take second left into Bracondale and stay in right hand lane going up the hill towards traffic lights.
- At traffic lights turn right (into King Street), go about 300 metres around gentle left hand bend down hill towards sharp right hand bend (yellow box junction). Do NOT follow main road round this bend towards bridge and football ground – go straight on. This is still King Street for a short way then changes into Rouen Road.
- Go along Rouen Road, past tower blocks and turn left into large Pay and Display car park. This costs £1.10p per hour and takes 10p, 20p, 50p and £1 coins (max for the day is £5). It does not give change so be prepared! Car park wardens are very vigilant so beware of leaving the car unticketed or with expired ticket. See Note below if this car park is full.
- Walk to top of Rouen Road (same direction as you were driving) and turn right at traffic lights into Cattle Market Street. Immediately on your right you will see St Peter's House, a red brick building (no IBM logo). 3 or 4 mins walk from car park.
- Go into the courtyard and into reception. Take the lift or stairs to first floor, IBM office is on the left from lifts, right from stairs.
If no spaces in Pay and Display, exit car park, turning left and continue along in same direction as previously, turning right at traffic lights. Proceed down hill and turn left into Castle Mall car park. Exit car park onto Cattle Market Street, cross pedestrian crossing, turn right. St Peter’s House on corner on left.
If all else fails and you get lost and park elsewhere, nobody knows IBM but most natives know the Eastern Counties Newspapers (EDP) building which is on the opposite corner of Rouen Road/Cattle Market Street from St Peter’s House.
From Norwich station – taxi (5 mins) or walk (10-15 mins)
From Norwich airport – take taxi (20 mins)