A powerful channel for B2B integration
More and more IBM clients are taking advantage of IBM's ability to integrate with their eProcurement system. When you add IBM as an IT supplier in your system you can extend all the benefits of your eProcurement efforts to the IT category:
By establishing a B2B eProcurement connection with IBM, you can research IBM products and services, view entitled pricing and make purchases through a secure Web connection. IBM is compatible with leading eProcurement solutions and supplier networks such as Ariba, SAP and Oracle, or our specialists can also help create a customised solution for your needs.
IBM's B2B eProcurement capabilities include:
Supported eProcurement platforms and industry standards include:
Speed up your procurement processes and increase management and control over spending throughout your organisation. This channel allows you to become more efficient by enabling you to research and purchase products and track orders around the clock and around the globe. And because IBM's B2B eProcurement integration is based on industry standards, it can work with the eProcurement processes you already have in place.
Specifically, IBM B2B eProcurement can help your organisation or company achieve:
- Faster cycle times: Electronic order processing speeds up the procurement process, so you get products faster
- Convenient electronic ordering: With customised catalogues, you can get information about IBM products and place orders whenever you like
- Centralised spending controls: Our electronic systems can help eliminate maverick spending and can help maintain compliance with your approval processes and IT standards
- Lower costs and improved efficiency: When your staff spends less time on procurement, you can save money and increase productivity
Get started today
- Gaining the advantages of adding IBM as a supplier to your eProcurement system is simple. Just speak with one of our eProcurement specialists today. They will work with you to determine your needs and help you develop a solution that works for your business.
Contact an IBM B2B eProcurement specialist today about how you can get started with B2B eProcurement and get on the path to improved efficiency.