Save time and money with electronic payments
Ease your workload by saving time and help your bottom line by saving money. IBM makes both of these possible with electronic payments made over the Internet.
When you use e-Pay to pay your IBM invoices, you’ll be able to:
- Manage how your invoices are paid and when using a credit card or automated clearing house (ACH) options*
- Receive a 0.25% discount when you pay within 15 calendar days of the invoice date using ACH payments
- Accelerate payment tracking and reconciliation by using the reporting capability to post e-Payments to your ledger
- Reduce postage and handling costs and requirements with more efficient online payment processes
*some restrictions apply
For these reasons, a large percentage of our clients are fans of IBM e-Pay. Here’s what some of them have said.
- "e-Pay has made me more productive"
- "I'd like to pay all of my IBM invoices this way"
- "e-Pay is an efficient way to pay my invoices"
- "I've saved money on postage and handling"
In addition, you can do even more by using Invoices On-Line® for IBM tool to:
- Access high quality PDF invoices
- Obtain 24-hour response times with online invoice inquiries
- Download invoice data to your spreadsheets at no cost