IBM Ireland works with companies to develop and deliver innovative strategies which help you define your future, achieve sustainable breakthroughs in performance and drive change. We help our clients transform their enterprise and operations by:
In summary, we work with you to drive cost reduction, implement sustainable change, and ensure effectiveness of IT organisation.
- Driving Cost Reduction and Improving Growth
- Implementing Sustainable Change
We support your business in successfully achieving and sustaining major transformational change by focusing on:
- Ensuring Effectiveness of IT organisation
We support your business by designing a high-performance IT organisation and supporting a successful transition by establishing IT Governance and Programme Change Management. We help you to achieve operational excellence by adapting best-in-class IT processes. This includes, for example, benchmarking and best practice assessments, IT economics, and cost management.
No matter what your strategy is, change is required. Leadership must set the change agenda and manage it through. The successful organisation will establish a flexible, dynamic ongoing change capability. Our recent research identifies the success criteria and approaches for "Change Masters".
Strategy and Change Service Line Leader
Innovation in the CEO office: research, analysis and perspectives
- Global CEO Study 2008: The enterprise of the future
- Government 2020: An Irish perspective: Modernising the Irish public sector for the global economy
- Driving operational innovation using Lean Six Sigma
- Attaining Sustainable Growth through Corporate Social Responsibility
- Healthcare 2015: Win-win or lose-lose? A portrait & a path to successful transformation
- Value 2.0: Eight new rules for creating and capturing value from innovative technologies
- 2008 GMA information technology and effectiveness study
- The power of many: ABCs of collaborative innovation throughout the extended enterprise
- Follow the leaders: Scoring hight on the supply chain maturity model
- Innovating by simplifying: Seven ways to make things better
- All strategy and change reports