Internship before studies
We offer a 12 month internship with ongoing start dates for high school graduates who wish to go on to study business, finance, human resources, information technology, marketing or software development at university.
What to expect.
On the successful completion of the full time internship you will receive a reference confirming 'at least one year regular work experience' in accordance with Art. 5, Paragraph 2 of the Fachhochschulgesetz (Universities of Applied Sciences Act), thereby ensuring high school graduates are accepted by universities of applied sciences without having to sit a prior examination.
What we offer.
- One year of practical work experience before starting course of studies
- Variety of job roles, such as consulting, IT, services, marketing, sales, HR, finance and procurement
- Training in the new area of responsibility and support by a mentor in all technical and specialized areas
- Wide range of training courses on topics such as operating systems, network products, databases, Internet, Lotus and Microsoft applications
- Attractive internship salary in return for committed and customer-oriented work
- Opportunity to continuing working part-time as a workstudent during the studies after internship
What we look for.
- university entrance certificate (Matura, regardless of Matura type)
- aim of commencing studies at a university, university of applied sciences or institute of higher education
- Good grades in German and English, and also in mathematics or IT
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of IT
- Commitment to work for one year without extended absences (military service, travel etc.)
- Swiss citizenship or eligibility to work in Switzerland
What is next.
Check out current open positions and apply. We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Your future made with IBM.