Note: Using the ECuRep Web Upload widget allows you to upload files of any size to www.secure.ecurep.ibm.com. The Web browser limitation of 2 gigabytes does not apply to the widget.
HTTPS upload sites (secure)
Note: IBM is trying to support secure encryption algorithms only on Web upload sites. Support for weak ciphers will be removed without notice from the secure upload server. Because we have to support automated uploads by old devices as well, some Web upload servers still offer old encryptions methods. Please use current Web browser versions for your manual uploads and select a secure server.
- Enter the 'PMR number.branch office.country code'/RCMS-ticket-number/CROSS-ticket-number (provided by support).
- Select the platform or software product you are working with.
- Enter your email address (optional).
- Click "Continue" to proceed to the file upload page.
- Choose up to five files to upload. No file naming convention is required for HTTPS upload because the PMR number, branch office and country code are automatically prefixed to each file uploaded.
- The ECuRep Web interface is tested using Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer.